Thursday, April 4, 2013

Will Need Photos but Oh Well...

Amidst (wait - amidst isn't a word? amist? a midst? how is that spelled?) all of the moving craziness, I'm not sure when I'll have time to blog until I get settled in New Orleans. Hopefully I'll be settled by mid-May. Nonetheless, I wanted to write a quick note about what I'm currently working on.

I like to hike and camp occasionally and have one pair of wool hiking socks that I inherited from my dad. His knees won't let him hike anymore, despite how much he loves the White Mountains. That's my only pair and I realized that with all my handknitting talents, I should be able to create a pair of hiking socks as good as any from EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports - it's a New England thing).

I have a Ravelry account but unfortunately if you don't have a Ravelry account you can't see my projects. Eventually I'd like to add my previous projects (there are over 50 yay!) but for now you can usually see pictures of what I've made in my Facebook photos because I wear my handknits ALL THE TIME. But really - what self-respecting knitter doesn't?

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment